My life

Hello my name is María José Aponte Gomez,I am seventeenth years old,I was born on November 3 in the city of Valledupar Colombia,My moms name is Danny Gomez and my fathers name is Rafael Aponte both of them are lawyers,my sister name is Daniela Aponte and she study laws in Universidad del Norte,I live with all of them.
My hobbies are doing exercise,make new healthy meals,try new restaurants,walk in the park,play video games with my family,hang out with my close friends and read books.
I study at Lyndon B Johnson School in the city of Barranquilla Colombia,I curse 12 grade and I will graduate next year,I do not have really clear what I am going to study but the career that I like in this moment are Psychology,I think that is a really interesting career and maybe I will study in Bogota D.C.

My plans for the rest of this year are to focus a lot in my school to graduate with honors,another plan for this year is to be a person who helps others and be an example for society,all of this facts are part of my life.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Christmas storms and sunshine

A modest proposal